Prayer Before Reading Our Blog

Come Holy SpiritCome Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.


V. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.


R. And You shall renew the face of the earth.


O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.


Prayer for Enlightenment

O Holy Spirit, divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will, my whole being for time and for eternity. May my understanding be always obedient to Thy heavenly inspirations and the teachings of the holy Catholic Church, of which Thou art the infallible Guide; may my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor; may my will be ever conformed to the divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful following of the life and virtues of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to whom with the Father and Thee be honor and glory for ever. Amen.




Friday, August 31, 2012

IF THE IGLESIA NI MANALO IS TRULY AGAINST BLOOD HOW COME THEY ARE EATING BALUT?

Unopened Balut

Good day...

I would also like to submit my following question(s) to the INC-M author of the posted topic that has, I think, some bearing on the subject- eating of blood. But first let me state what I knew about the subject.

The INC-M forbids the eating of blood because of certain passages in the Book of Acts. The prohibition that have started and was imposed to the Israelites. They(INC-M)have been claiming that it is still prohibited in the Christian era base on the book that have been referred.

Granting without conceding that their claims is true, still I am raising the question regarding the eating of BALOT.

I am submitting here that I have heard some sort of "defense" from them regarding balot. Which I still found so unconvincing because it appears to be more like an alibi than reasonable defense.

These are the following FACTS regarding balot.
- It has, say, 'sisiw'.
- This 'sisiw' has blood.
- That blood in it is "real and truly blood".

So, since logic and reason is the effective vehicle for truth, i would like to know from them through logic and reason why balot, which has blood in it, is not forbidden?

Here, I submit the following "defense" I heard from their kinds.

- They 'defend' that "blood is life" which means that the life of a living being lies in the blood.

[Some would even point out that it is "blood" that Christ poured ONLY for them.]

- Since "life is in blood", and the chick in balot HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED BEING ALIVE(which never, humorously, fails to remember in my mind abortion), thus having no life, can be eaten even WITH BLOOD.

The problem that I see with this is the "sisiw have not experience living". Which, I think, what they really mean is "not born". Not born equate to "having no life"; having no life equates to having blood "but not truly blood"; thus can be eaten with clear conscience.

(And some may be noticing some flaw from the above reasoning when the same, with some modification, and be use in subject like abortion.)

If that is true, BAKIT HINDI NILA SUBUKAN KUMUHA NG ISANG WOULD BE BALOT, YAONG HINDI PA NALULUTO, KABIBILI PA LANG SA TINDAHAN, ILAGAY NILA SA ISANG KONDISYON NA PARA BAGA ITONG MALILIMLIMAN, AT TINGNAN KUNG HINDI ITO MAGIGING BUHAY NA SISIW? 

IN MY EXPEREINCE, BASE ON THE ABOVE, THE BALOT WILL HATCH GIVING BIRTH TO A REAL AND LIVING BEING THAT PROVES IT HAS LIFE INSIDE.

[Note: i have been phrasing my words in accordance with-in the INC-M mindset]

The ONLY WAY OUT THAT I CAN SEE IS FOR THEM TO PROVE SCIENTIFICALLY THAT...

- THE SISIW HAS NO BLOOD.

- OR THE BLOOD IS NOT REAL.

- AND/OR THE BLOOD IN IT IS NOT TRULY BLOOD.[Again, I remember their defense that Christ was called GOD in one of their old PASUGO, but add that He is not "TRULY GOD"(or the true God)]

No comments:

Post a Comment