Prayer Before Reading Our Blog

Come Holy SpiritCome Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.


V. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.


R. And You shall renew the face of the earth.


O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.


Prayer for Enlightenment

O Holy Spirit, divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will, my whole being for time and for eternity. May my understanding be always obedient to Thy heavenly inspirations and the teachings of the holy Catholic Church, of which Thou art the infallible Guide; may my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor; may my will be ever conformed to the divine will, and may my whole life be a faithful following of the life and virtues of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to whom with the Father and Thee be honor and glory for ever. Amen.




Thursday, November 22, 2012

Some of the Sacred Things To Be Used For The Nat'l Thanksgiving Mass

 The ceriales

 The Gospel Book


 The Bacculo of H.E. Ricardo J. Card. Vidal for the Nat'l Thanksgiving Mass

 The shepherd looks familiar? Yup! It is the shepherd in your Catechism of the Catholic Cover Page

On the bacculo the Palm is engraved with the map of Cebu and below is the Coat of Arms of the Archdiocese of Cebu.





The Function Hall of the Newly renovated Commission on Worship office

 This cross set on the staff was bought from Europe during the Canonization Rites

The new office of the Archdiocesan Liturgist



No comments:

Post a Comment